Wednesday, March 28, 2012

But a moment

Taking this photo yesterday evening
minutes after having finished a bread-earning project
and thus having still a nice portion of
adrenaline, dopamine and endorphines keeping me awake,

and sort of euphoric
,
and at the same time, still,
my head already full with todays

interview to come,
I was, speaking with John Daido Loori,
preoccupied with the past and the future,
and thus with what does not exist.
Really?
Anyway:
about 24 hours later.

Once again having a nice portion of
adrenaline, dopamine and endorphines keeping me awake,
and being sort of euphoric
,
I think it was still worth
to capture this very moment –
and thus conserve
a moment
of
the past
for
the future.
The peace of the night.







8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your happy chemicals are up and about, Sean. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,
    hm ... actually ... I do not trust in any chemicals. The only chemical I do tend to trust in, is the body surrounding me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The capture of that 'whatever' moment created a very relaxing, poetical moment for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have captured a beautiful moment in time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The only chemical I do tend to trust in, is the body surrounding me ..."

    Oh... The very chemicals you should least trust are the ones inside you that create you... For they deceive. Seriously, they deceive... Pleasantly sometimes, like a deceitful lover. The best we can hope for where chemicals are concerned. Enjoy what they can offer, but never, ever trust them. I know them well, and they do have their own agenda, and that agenda is not for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is now, and it extends in all directions. Beyond that, who knows? I like the errant cloud near the centre of the photo. It looks like a little fish with faint halo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claude, CherryPie,
    thank you.

    Andrew,
    not would I have been able to put it such accurate, aptly, felicitous, penetrative and to the point. Thanks for the lecture, Dr. Scott.
    ... and I hasten to add that I mean it.

    Stan,
    it is so interesting:
    why, my friend, would I not be surprised that you would like the same 'errant' cloud?

    ReplyDelete