I eventually came to terms with the fact that it's as you describe. That makes every discovery all the more exciting. Just this month I discovered three "new" authors: José María Arguedas, Juan Marsé, and Fernanda Melchor. Don't be sad, Mimi. Your time to read will come. ;-)
He buscat la sinopsi de la novel·la i ha de ser ben enriquidora, me l'apunto. Les flors, la tassa i el llibre, quina combinació tan bonica. The peace of the night, Sean. Abraçades.
Pel que he llegit, sembla un llibre interessant, on es tracten temes molts propers a certes edats.
ReplyDeleteBonic ram. ;-)
Petonets, Sean.
The last person in a deserted Pyrenean village reminisces. What a novel!
DeleteThousands of marigolds are currently blooming in Seanhenge, Paula.
Petonets.
It makes me sad to know there are so many thousands of excellent writers the world over and I’ll never have enough time to read all their works.
ReplyDeleteI eventually came to terms with the fact that it's as you describe. That makes every discovery all the more exciting. Just this month I discovered three "new" authors: José María Arguedas, Juan Marsé, and Fernanda Melchor.
DeleteDon't be sad, Mimi. Your time to read will come. ;-)
Bona lectura acompanyada d'un bon cafè, bona elecció amic : )
ReplyDeleteAnd thankfully, all this in the shade of a mighty cherry tree.
DeleteIn the heat of the night, una abraçada, amic. ;-)
He buscat la sinopsi de la novel·la i ha de ser ben enriquidora, me l'apunto.
ReplyDeleteLes flors, la tassa i el llibre, quina combinació tan bonica.
The peace of the night, Sean.
Abraçades.
I'm curious to see if you like the book as much as I did.
DeleteThe peace of the night, Núria, i abraçades. ;-)
Tinc aquest llibre al pilonet de llibres per llegir. A veure si aquestes vacances el llegeixo.
ReplyDeleteAbraçades.
Do it, Carme! This wonderful book will enrich your vacation.
DeleteAbraçades!