![]() |
| Isn't she absolutely adorable? Such a cute little girl! And how wonderful: She doesn't say anything. She doesn't ask anything. Best of all: she doesn't whine while Mum is shopping. (Sarcasm off.) |
* [For first time visitors]:
Typo in the title? Nah. It's just that
I would not let a tiny T spoil an avantgardistic alliteration.

I agree, it’s not a laughing matter.
ReplyDeleteI wish I were wrong.
DeleteÉs que no hi ha nena... :-(((
ReplyDeletePetonets, Sean.
Ah, the girl is not to blame, Paula. And her mother who bought school books for the girl's elder siblings looked friendly, too.
DeletePerhaps I’ve simply forgotten how to keep up with progress. ;-)
Petonets.
La té ben entretinguda!
ReplyDeleteUna abraçada, Sean!
In times like these, taking your mind off reality is a real comfort, isn’t it? ;-)
DeleteUna abraçada, Carme!
Al país d'Hamelin hi va haver d'anar el flautista per encantar a tots els nens i nenes i emportar-se'ls .... ara en canvi, amb només un mòbil a la má, ja es fan fonedissos !!...... no anem gens bé !!
ReplyDeleteBona setmana i una abraçada ; )
Ah, now that you mention the Pied Piper of Hamelin, Artur. Hamelin is just under 30 kilometres away from here as the crow flies.
DeleteQuite possible the Pied Piper has turned his back on playing the flute and adopted a more modern method of catching rats ... and children.
Bona setmana, amic, i una abraçada.
Vaja, quina casualitat !! . Potser li hem descobert el seu secret !! :DD
DeleteBon diumenge, amic !!.