Saturday, September 27, 2014

Todo Tango

Go. Do it. Click and listen to the "Ballada para un Loco" . . . the lyrics, by the way, are . . . ahhh . . .

. . . and when Amelita Baltar ends after 04'36'' keep listening . . . to Roberto Goyeneche . . . and on and on . . . as long as you wish . . . and don't forget to bookmark the side . . . just in case . . . as there's much to discover for your ears . . . in case they enjoyed the privilege being taught to listen.

Borges would certainly enjoy this . . . labyrinth: Todo Tango . . .

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the first song and found it wonderful. I'm familiar with 'loco' and 'corazon' but no more. Although It's likely I missed the details, the essence came shining through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I know where to find a translation which does not sound too bad.

      Delete