Se você clicar na etiqueta "Beers'n'Book", poderá dar uma pequena olhada na minha biblioteca. / If you click on the "Beers'n'Book" label, you can get a little glimpse into my library. Abraços, Chica. ;-)
Ufff! sería horrorós si això passés, però em fa l'efecte que aquest és el camí què ens volen marcar alguns, de no qüestionar-nos res i de no pensar... Petonets, Sean.
I never had a weakness for dystopian novels. Perhaps because I read "1984" and "Fahrenheit 451" VERY early on, when I was but 12. Two books that very probably helped make me the person I am today. "The Handmaid's Tale" is the third in the series. Abraçades, dear Carme!
Uma boa foto e combinação!
ReplyDeleteabraços, lindo fim de semana, chica
Se você clicar na etiqueta "Beers'n'Book", poderá dar uma pequena olhada na minha biblioteca. / If you click on the "Beers'n'Book" label, you can get a little glimpse into my library.
DeleteAbraços, Chica. ;-)
I wonder if we would really have what it takes to save our knowledge.
ReplyDelete
DeleteI wouldn't mind if – just for a beginning – we forgot all about the "art of war".
Ufff! sería horrorós si això passés, però em fa l'efecte que aquest és el camí què ens volen marcar alguns, de no qüestionar-nos res i de no pensar...
ReplyDeletePetonets, Sean.
When the day comes – if it comes at all – that ‘we’ neither reflect nor question, that will be the day.
DeletePetonets, Paula.
Una novel·la que no caduca mai i ara és més important i més necessària que mai. Fa molt temps que la vaig llegir, però la recordo molt bé.
ReplyDeleteAbraçades, Sean.
I never had a weakness for dystopian novels. Perhaps because I read "1984" and "Fahrenheit 451" VERY early on, when I was but 12. Two books that very probably helped make me the person I am today. "The Handmaid's Tale" is the third in the series.
DeleteAbraçades, dear Carme!
Tots tres són imprescindibles i tots tres ens ajuden a ser com som.
DeleteUna abraçada.
Great book along with 1984.
ReplyDeleteI knew you would like both of them, dear Bill.
Delete