La pregunta seria:Podem escapar de la nostra família i de la nostra herència? ;-)Petonets, Sean.
Answer: You can choose your friends, but not your family.Petonets, Paula.
No conec aquest llibre, té un títol molt suggeridor.Una abraçada, Sean.
The Faroe Islands are rich in fish and good writers. J. Nielsen is one of the most interesting.Una abraçada, Carme.
There are so many great authors and I know so few.
All the more fortunate and happy I do feel, that you "know" me, dear Mimi. ;-)
La pregunta seria:
ReplyDeletePodem escapar de la nostra família i de la nostra herència? ;-)
Petonets, Sean.
Answer:
DeleteYou can choose your friends, but not your family.
Petonets, Paula.
No conec aquest llibre, té un títol molt suggeridor.
ReplyDeleteUna abraçada, Sean.
The Faroe Islands are rich in fish and good writers. J. Nielsen is one of the most interesting.
DeleteUna abraçada, Carme.
There are so many great authors and I know so few.
ReplyDeleteAll the more fortunate and happy I do feel, that you "know" me, dear Mimi. ;-)
Delete