Actually, I did not enjoy this journey into a country (Mexico) where violence pervades every corner – particularly against women. The vulgar language contributed to this.
Un lectura un tant feixuga, pot ser que no ens agradi llegir aquestes coses que passen de veritat, perquè som contraris a tot tipus de violència, sobretot contra les dones i els infants. Petonets, Sean.
I had so many horribly gruesome photos on my desk that I didn't want to subject my readers to, because I thought words should suffice. Therefore, this is a remarkably disturbing book! Petonets, Paula.
No conec el llibre, però pels comentaris que llegeixo dels teus amics i amigues, veig que has tingut "parelles" millors, per passar la tarda o el matí o el dia i la nit sencera ! ; ) Salut !!
I really had to keep forcing myself to carry on reading, Artur. Privileged people tend to suppress the unpleasant, cruel part of reality. La pau de la nit, amic!
Hurricanes are one of those things I really do not enjoy reading about.
ReplyDeleteActually, I did not enjoy this journey into a country (Mexico) where violence pervades every corner – particularly against women. The vulgar language contributed to this.
DeleteUn lectura un tant feixuga, pot ser que no ens agradi llegir aquestes coses que passen de veritat, perquè som contraris a tot tipus de violència, sobretot contra les dones i els infants.
ReplyDeletePetonets, Sean.
I had so many horribly gruesome photos on my desk that I didn't want to subject my readers to, because I thought words should suffice. Therefore, this is a remarkably disturbing book!
DeletePetonets, Paula.
No conec el llibre, però pels comentaris que llegeixo dels teus amics i amigues, veig que has tingut "parelles" millors, per passar la tarda o el matí o el dia i la nit sencera ! ; )
ReplyDeleteSalut !!
I really had to keep forcing myself to carry on reading, Artur. Privileged people tend to suppress the unpleasant, cruel part of reality.
DeleteLa pau de la nit, amic!