Un paisatge fantàstic d'aquest cel pre-tardorenc. Petonets, Sean.
This is the view I see when I leave the village. Most of the time I like it; and yes: very often I feel grateful and privileged.Petonets, Paula.
Lindíssimo céu e a sensação de mais frescor no outono é bem boa! abraços, lindo fim de semana,chica
A happy weekend to you, too, dear chica.
Una bona nuvolada, que igual et porta frescor i aigua pel jardí ! : )Bon cap de setmana , senyor !!
The cloudburst that filled the rain barrels we had a few days earlier, dear Artur. ;-)Happy weekend to you, too, my friend!
It's most beautiful. My blog reader is not updating, I had to come see if you'd posted anything.
You are sooo lovely, Mimi. Thank you for all your kindness!
Preciosament tardorós!Abraçades, Sean!
Nature is once again spoiling my eyes, these days, Carme.Abraçades!
Un paisatge fantàstic d'aquest cel pre-tardorenc.
ReplyDeletePetonets, Sean.
This is the view I see when I leave the village. Most of the time I like it; and yes: very often I feel grateful and privileged.
DeletePetonets, Paula.
Lindíssimo céu e a sensação de mais frescor no outono é bem boa! abraços, lindo fim de semana,chica
ReplyDelete
DeleteA happy weekend to you, too, dear chica.
Una bona nuvolada, que igual et porta frescor i aigua pel jardí ! : )
ReplyDeleteBon cap de setmana , senyor !!
The cloudburst that filled the rain barrels we had a few days earlier, dear Artur. ;-)
DeleteHappy weekend to you, too, my friend!
It's most beautiful. My blog reader is not updating, I had to come see if you'd posted anything.
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo lovely, Mimi. Thank you for all your kindness!
DeletePreciosament tardorós!
ReplyDeleteAbraçades, Sean!
Nature is once again spoiling my eyes, these days, Carme.
DeleteAbraçades!