Un paisatge fantàstic d'aquest cel pre-tardorenc. Petonets, Sean.
This is the view I see when I leave the village. Most of the time I like it; and yes: very often I feel grateful and privileged.Petonets, Paula.
Lindíssimo céu e a sensação de mais frescor no outono é bem boa! abraços, lindo fim de semana,chica
A happy weekend to you, too, dear chica.
Una bona nuvolada, que igual et porta frescor i aigua pel jardí ! : )Bon cap de setmana , senyor !!
The cloudburst that filled the rain barrels we had a few days earlier, dear Artur. ;-)Happy weekend to you, too, my friend!
Un paisatge fantàstic d'aquest cel pre-tardorenc.
ReplyDeletePetonets, Sean.
This is the view I see when I leave the village. Most of the time I like it; and yes: very often I feel grateful and privileged.
DeletePetonets, Paula.
Lindíssimo céu e a sensação de mais frescor no outono é bem boa! abraços, lindo fim de semana,chica
ReplyDelete
DeleteA happy weekend to you, too, dear chica.
Una bona nuvolada, que igual et porta frescor i aigua pel jardí ! : )
ReplyDeleteBon cap de setmana , senyor !!
The cloudburst that filled the rain barrels we had a few days earlier, dear Artur. ;-)
DeleteHappy weekend to you, too, my friend!