Flannery O'Connor (25 March 1925 – 3 August 1964)
Aquesta frase que has posat va molt bé amb el títol del llibre: "Un home bo es difícil de trobar". I sense haver llegit el llibre, et diria que sóc massa confiada, tot i que entenc en part a qui no ho són. Hugs, dear Sean! ;-)
Not that I'm trusting, but like you I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and am very rarely disappointed.Hugs, dear Paula. ;-)
Not a soul could be trusted ever, in many ways, because human nature has always been what it has been. Only the technology changes.
Sad to say: Spot on, Mimi.
Aquesta frase que has posat va molt bé amb el títol del llibre: "Un home bo es difícil de trobar".
ReplyDeleteI sense haver llegit el llibre, et diria que sóc massa confiada, tot i que entenc en part a qui no ho són.
Hugs, dear Sean! ;-)
Not that I'm trusting, but like you I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and am very rarely disappointed.
DeleteHugs, dear Paula. ;-)
Not a soul could be trusted ever, in many ways, because human nature has always been what it has been. Only the technology changes.
ReplyDeleteSad to say: Spot on, Mimi.
Delete