May she and the babies thrive.
Your wish in the cat’s ears, Mimi!
Espero que els gats no la trobin.Deu estar covant els ous.Que tinguin sort!Una abraçada
The blackbirds have built their nest just about a metre above the ground. I’m afraid that, at the very latest when the chicks start to chirp, their lives will be hanging by a thread.Una abraçada, Carme.
I si amb molt de tacte poses el niu a un altre lloc?Què bonica la foto! Petonets, Sean.
That sounds like a desirable alternative. However, I'm afraid of interfering (un)intentionally.Petonets, Paula.
May she and the babies thrive.
ReplyDeleteYour wish in the cat’s ears, Mimi!
DeleteEspero que els gats no la trobin.
ReplyDeleteDeu estar covant els ous.
Que tinguin sort!
Una abraçada
The blackbirds have built their nest just about a metre above the ground. I’m afraid that, at the very latest when the chicks start to chirp, their lives will be hanging by a thread.
DeleteUna abraçada, Carme.
I si amb molt de tacte poses el niu a un altre lloc?
ReplyDeleteQuè bonica la foto!
Petonets, Sean.
That sounds like a desirable alternative.
DeleteHowever, I'm afraid of interfering (un)intentionally.
Petonets, Paula.