- Blimey, no wonder there's a steady increase of population in Turkey.
- What are you busy with, Tetrapilotomos?
- Merowinger time.
- I see. And what does this have to do with the population growth in Turkey?
- Do you know what aureum caput regni means?
- Golden head of the imperium, or so?
- Not bad. And caput orbis?
- Head of the world.
- Not bad. And what's a colloquial German word for broken?
- Kaputt. Spelled with one t less in English it means a) utterly finished, defeated, or destroyed and b) unable to function.
- Not bad. And do you know what a condom is being called in Turkish.
- No idea.
* [For first time visitors]:
Typo in the title?
It's just that
I would not let a tiny T spoil an avantgardistic alliteration.