Thursday, February 11, 2010

Laughing Lhursday

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?*

*
I was kidnapped by aliens. What year is it?

Nah! Neither was I kidnapped nor did I spoil a walk by breaking this or that extremity on icy path(s).


Just extremely busy with not blogging I was for a couple of days. And as you can easily see from above's title, still I would not let a tiny T spoil an absolutely amazing avantgardistic alliteration.

Apropos 'Laughing Lhursday': Visiting Stan, the master of Sentence First, the corners of your mouth will start quite a few expeditions to your ear-lobes.

Take your time, but don't miss coming back for Knatolee's hilarious hen-haiku(s) and ...

... Webwisewoman who caused me a bockety laughter.

The peace of the night.

8 comments:

  1. You sent us to delightful posts, Sean. I had a bockety good time.

    And you can believe me. Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi? Baby, sweetheart, would I lie to you?:)

    Gratias, Senor! Merci, M'sieur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Claudia,
    glad you enjoyed a laughing Lhursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING to visit Newfoundland. My husband has been there several times. I know I'll love it!

    Thanks for sharing my hen haiku with the greater world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the gracious h/t Sean, and I absolutely love the photograph, my kind of 'ars'.
    No, not with an e.
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was me talking about onomatopoeic words only yesterday. Another one to add to the collection ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knatolee,
    you are very welcome.
    Warum in die Ferne schweifen, wenn das Gute liegt so nah? :)
    Or: Why travelling far (Mexico), when good things (Newfoundland) are nearby.

    Joke aside: Newfoundland's among the few 'spots' I'd still like to visit.

    WWW,
    wouldn't it be selfish didn't I offer to share what I enjoy(ed)?
    I am still bockety chuckling.
    Yes about the missing 'e', too. :)

    CherryPie,
    onomeiwhat? Ha ha ha.
    What about putting The Dictionary of Cork Slang on top of your wishlist? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the link, Sean, and for directing me to two highly enjoyable posts. I can only hope my visitors are not too disappointed by my intermittently bockety blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew, Stan,
    just notice that I did somehow 'manage' that my reply was not published.

    To cut my former reply short:
    If they were me your (new) visitors would find your blog posts bockety fascinating.
    Actually, I am pretty sure they don't need to be me. :)

    ReplyDelete